Printer AMC Service
At ACK Imaging due to our history of being associated with various multinational companies in Digital Photocopiers, Printer and Multifunction devices, we believe that Annual Maintenance Contract is like insurance for your printing equipment. With a small upfront investment you can minimize your downtime and save on future repair costs. Ack Imaging Undertakes AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract of inkjet, laser printers and wide-format Printers. With a maintenance contract you will have the assurance of knowing that repairs will be provided efficiently and economically by trained service personnel.
Inkjet / Laser printers Printers on Rent
We are offering Printer Rental Services-Printers on rent. As a customer you only have to pay for the cartridges. Our Sales team will meet you and based on your feedback and assessment by our highly experienced team, Printers will be provided on a Per cartridge Basis. We offer Printers on rent to various schools, colleges, and corporate organizations. We provide a comparative cost advantage to our clients, and they receive the best quality product from us.
Managed Print Services
The best managed print services companies do more than just oversee your printers. also:
- We conduct a thorough assessment to analyse your current printing setup.
- Provide you with suggestions to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while helping you in meeting the needs of your business.
- Working proactively to identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Helping you reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition and help them so that they are more satisfied and productive.
- Have highly skilled manpower in deploying managed print services.
Cartridge recycling program
Get cash for your empty HP, Epson and Canon®ink cartridges
How to participate in the program
Collect 12 or more empty OEM cartridges, Send them to us (we pay for shipping) and you’ll receive maximum of up to Rs 100 per cartridge. Or Call us on our customer Care Number for more details
What Cartridges we Recycle
HP: 80, 81,83,705, 70, 72, 90,91, 761, 771, 776
Epson: T-5491 Series, T-5431 Series, T-6021 Series, T-6031 Series, T-6141 Series, T-6061 Series,
Canon: PFI -102, PFI-101, PFI-301, PFI-701, PFI-706, PFI-105, PFI-106, PFI-704, PFI-706
Rules & Conditions:
- Minimum 12 cartridges per submission.
- Only original Epson or HP that have not been damaged, altered or tampered with are elegible.
- Previously refilled STS Inks cartridges are also acceptable.
- Does not apply to cartridges that have been refilled with other 3rd party inks.
- We will review the cartridges upon receipt and credit only for the ones deemed usable.
- Unusable cartridges will not be returned.
- Rules and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Pledge on privacy
The next sections explain how and when we collect Personal Data from you.
- Intended use of Personal Data
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
- Non-disclosure of Personal Data
- Right of access, correction and objection
Whenever we process Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. We will provide you with the ability to object to the processing of your Personal Data if such processing is not reasonably required for a legitimate business purpose as described in this policy or our compliance with law. In the case of electronic direct marketing, we will provide you with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by law. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Data or object to the processing of your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us, please note the name of the website where you provided the information, as well as the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a proper identification of you. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
- Security and confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, we use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- “Cookies” and internet tags
We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install “cookies” that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie,” this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you do not want us to install cookies, please email us at email@example.com. We would like to inform you, however, that if you do not accept you may not be able to use all functionality of your browser software.
- Links to other sites
- Contact us
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If something isn’t right, or you change your mind, we are happy to accept a return subject to the Return and Exchange Policy below.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Items purchased through our dealer has to be returned to the same dealer for a refund or exchange.
- Items purchased directly from the company have to be sent back to the company for a refund or exchange
- Shipping costs will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that are not being returned.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 21 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Items must be unused and returned along with the packaging.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any other miscellaneous charges
- If an item is faulty, then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
- In case of mid-life failure of Cartridge, Replacement is done on a pro-rata basis provided the warranty period has not expired. Shipping charges are borne by the company.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR DEALER
If you have purchased a product from our dealer, you can return it to the same or nearest dealer in your location anywhere in India for a refund or exchange, subject to our Returns policy.
Please refer to the Refund and Exchange Policy above to ensure your return meets the requirements.
- Drop in to a Dealer. Take your item(s) to one of our Authorized Dealers from whom you have purchased the item.
- Provide proof of purchase and Warranty Expiry ( Tracking No). You must provide proof of purchase including Tracking No if applicable.
Processing. Once the requirements of return and exchange policy has been met, we’ll or our dealer will offer you a refund or an exchange the product.